Saturday, September 1, 2007

My New Blog - Musings from a Restaurant Maven

Now, what, you may ask, qualifies me as a Restaurant Maven? I am not a gourmet cook, I don't spontaneously come up with fantastic recipes, but I do eat out. Quite a lot actually. And not just at white tablecloth restaurants and not just at fast-food restaurants. My dining out runs the gamut from fast-casual to quick-service to 3-hour six course extravaganzas. I'll be sharing my musings in this blog. I may talk about the latest food trends or a great customer service experience I had. In fact, I'm not really sure what I going to talk about in this blog yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out along the way.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Welcome! We just started one similar with plans to eview local restaurants and nightlife locals.

The BBQ Guy said...

Congrats on your new blog! I've been publishing a blog about bbq for almost four years and now and love it.